.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.













.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

lunes, 1 de febrero de 2010

Tu comentario Mr Falo!

ok now that is sooooo gay lol.

-LEINAD- oh baloo u left me alone!!

-BALOO- no leinad, my love i didn't. it's just that i was bussy. but my love for u slill lingers here inside my heart, and it will for ever.

-LEINAD- ok u don't ever live me alone again. u promise that to me.

-BALOO- oh yeah baby i do. i swear of god i'll never do that again.

-LEINAD- oh my god i am a fagass.

-BALOO- oh my god so am i hahaha

-LEINAD- we r just made for each other.

-BALOO- i know!! yeyy!!!

jajajajajajajajajajajajajaja ok perdon pero es que si se vieron bien punales. y ps no me aguante las ganas de haser un chistesillo al respecto jajajajajajaja

Mmmmm perdonado!
Gracias por tu comentario

No hay comentarios: